Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thing #11 LibraryThing

I like the way that LibraryThing links your favorite books to other book lists that are similar. This is a great way to to find books that interest you. Unfortunately, I don't have a large home library. I utilize the public library instead of purchasing books because I don't have the room to store them. I created a short list of books from the few books that I have. I am going to let my brother-in-law know about this web site. He is a minister and has hundreds of books in his library. He is in the process of trying to catalog his collection. I think that he will enjoy the LibraryThing. Another great tool for librarians.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Even though you don't have a large home library, it is a great way to find books of interest to you. That's just another great use of Library Thing.